password protected directory problem
|Reported by:||dennisvwu||Owned by:||josephscott|
I was able to add 2 out of my 3 wordpress blogs using my 1st gen iPhone.
the only difference between the first two sites and the third site is that i password protected the web-blog directory so that the user would have to provide a login/password before they can see the page.
when i turn the directory password protection off, i am able to add the site sucessfully and everything works fine on the iphone but when i turn the directory password, the wordpress app gives me the "Communication Error - Operation could not be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error - 1012)
if i remove the blog from the wordpress app and try to add it back in while the directory password protection is on, i get the "XML-RPC" not found error.
Change History (16)
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by raanan
- Milestone changed from 1.2 to 1.3
- Owner set to josephscott
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by raanan
- Milestone changed from 1.3 to Future Release
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Version 1.0 iPhone 1G deleted
comment:15 Changed 4 years ago by iammattthomas
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed