Buttons disappearing when entering Simplified Chinese characters in an entry
|Reported by:||Tetanus||Owned by:||janakirampalepu|
|Keywords:||Simplified Chinese, missing buttons, UI,||Cc:|
Running WordPress? for iPhone v1.2 on iPhone 3G, firmware 2.2.1, jailbroken.
Some buttons in the UI disappeared when I created a draft containing Simplified Chinese characters. The steps taken were:
- Began a new draft.
- Typed a title that contained both English and Simplified Chinese characters.
- Typed some tags in English.
- Tapped on Categories. When in the Categories listing page, the 'Write' button that should be on the left of the top toolbar disappeared (See screenshot #1).
- No way to return to the Write Post page. Pressing on the Home button brought up the Action dialog. Had to tap 'Discard'.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by janakirampalepu
- Owner set to janakirampalepu
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by janakirampalepu
- Owner changed from janakirampalepu to raanan
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by raanan
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed